As of 10th September 2021 Wingecarribee Shire has been declared a local lockdown zone. Please follow all NSW Health Instructions for Areas Still Under Lockdown. These are YOUR instructions.
When you arrive for your appointment please phone us on 02 4872 2028 so we can let you into the waiting room or advise you to wait in the car till there is room in the waiting room. PLEASE DO NOT JUST WALK INTO THE BUILDING, IN FACT YOU MIGHT FIND IT LOCKED. There have to be restrictions still to keep everyone safe, and we kindly ask the following:
- Consultations are by appointment ONLY.
- Upon arrival at our carpark please telephone us, so we may advise you when to enter our hospital. All QR code rule or contact tracing forms MUST be adhered to.
- Face masks are mandatory. We will not accept entry without you wearing a face mask.
- Firstly of course, do not enter the building if you are at all unwell or showing any flu-like symptoms.
- Only one owner and one animal into the waiting room/building (max of 2 owners and animals at any one time). You may notice that the waiting room looks empty, but we have to enforce this rule so that when people exit the consult room there are not too many people in an enclosed space
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry into the waiting room.
- The vet will come out and first speak to you in the waiting room to get as much information as possible before entering the consult room together – the aim is to minimise close contact time in a small enclosed space.
- You and your pet will then enter the consult room with the vet for examination together and discussion. (only one owner in with each pet).
- If your animal requires any blood work, or nurse help to get any samples or give any treatments, then to maintain the appropriate distancing either your pet will be taken out to the treatment room to be done with a nurse, or you may be asked to leave the consult room while a nurse enters — THIS IS A GOVT. RESTRICTION, PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS.
- We will try to limit owner time in the consult rooms to 10 minutes or less, so please do not be offended if we ask you to step outside if things are taking a while.
- Payment and future bookings will be made at the front desk (Cashless payments are preferred whenever possible.)
- Please keep the 1.5m social distancing by staying in marked spots and staying behind the red tape when approaching the front desk.
- We ask clients to please not touch the products on shelves, but ask for assistance if you would like to discuss or purchase any products (this will allow us to clean and disinfect properly).
- Please use hand sanitiser on exit.
- Online bookings are available but may be adjusted if there are close clashes with in person phone bookings. (As of 10.09.21 WSC IS UNDER LOCKDOWN ).
- See Regional and Rural Restrictions as a 10.09.2021